- Funny that Dan's offices are closed, but the bank that I work for is open today. Oh, well. Thank you to all of the veterans that have served or continue to do so. You do a job that I could not, and I'm proud of what you do.
- The process of starting up Skyrim on Steam last night was a very painless one. At 11:00 p.m. I was able to decrypt the files and by 11:05, I was playing the game.
At this point it feels like a much prettier Oblivion, but that is not a problem at all. I spent at least 10 minutes making helmets and other weapons, along with fixing up the weapons that I had picked up in the early stages of the game. My Redguard warrior will be smiting many enemies in the coming weeks, but no dragons if I can avoid it. I'll be steering clear of those big nasties for quite some time, no doubt about that.
- Thanks to Carson Palmer for getting my fantasy week started off right. I had to laugh when I initially picked him up and saw that he was only owned in 3% of all leagues. I think that pick up will work out for me over the long haul. Anyone need another QB? Josh Freeman and Colt McCoy are available cheap.
- Happy birthday, Madtowner.
- There were some absolutely terrific lines in the first Beavis and Butthead episode last night. My wife and I were laughing out loud at some of the video and Jersey Shore quips. (It's so cold in the D.) The show has had some disappointing parts, but for the most part it's as good as I was expecting it to be.
- Have a great weekend, everyone.