- As Madtowner was quick to call me on, I didn't think that the Badgers would make it past the 2nd round a few months ago. Then when I filled out my bracket, I put them in the Final Four. This is how I consider myself to be completely full of crap almost all of the time. I change my opinion about things almost constantly. It's why I'm a fun person to have a political discussion with... you just never know what I'll say. (Kidding, of course... on many issues I'm completely steadfast in my beliefs... as most of you are... but all we all hate the Dutch and that's what unites us as a people.)
Still, it was a fun Badger game to watch on Saturday night as they really controlled the tempo and got the shots that they wanted. I commented to my wife during the game that I thought it was odd that they never really tried to take the ball inside, but focused almost entirely on having the ball around the 3 point line and never really trying to post up. They must have decided well before the game that Vandy's interior D was just going to be too much for them. Credit to the coaching staff for whatever decisions they made... as they worked.
- On another basketball note, congrats to the UW-Whitewater Warhawks for winning the Division 3 basketball title over the weekend. Winning the national championship in football and basketball is pretty damn impressive.
- On a music note... I hadn't seen anything about this site, but it's kind of cool to see Daryl Hall and Cee-Lo Green singing "F- You" together.
- Manning to Denver? Um, ok. Dan will be happy to see the Manning face again, but this time in Orange and Blue.
- Does anyone really want to put together another Fantasy Baseball season? I got crushed last year as I attempted to learn what in the hell I was doing. Let me know either via comment or email and we can maybe try to put something together relatively quickly.
- Have a good week.