Here is part 2 of our 2-part interview with Ben Haumiller producer for EA Sports, NCAA Football 13.
In part 2, here is what we discussed
- The inclusion of the new reaction time feature and people's initial thoughts of the feature
- The new kickoff rules and how they might impact the in game AI
- How South Alabama was not included in the game and the process to adding a school in the future
- How the University ratings will now fluctuate, for the recruting system, and how they ratings may change
- How does your academic rating and campus lifestyle actually get altered through the game?
- How the recruiting system has changed in the dynasty mode
- Game updates now being presented to you in game and when the simulation for those games happens
- Are exports of draft classes and road to glory players still in the game? (answer... no.)
- What the future of the game looks like with the elimination of the BCS
Check out the interview on iTunes or via our nifty little web player right here.